- A colorful and lively environment that keeps the children inspired, joyful and receptive to learning.
- Spacious classrooms with each room arranged into different centres of learning to facilitate individual learning.
- Special learning areas: A language centre, a discovery centre, a creative activity centre, a library, and blocks and manipulative materials centre.
- A space for group activities like circle time, music, dance and movement.
- The classrooms equipped for e-learning fitted with monitors and fun- learning CDs.
- The furniture and rest rooms are designed for the comfort and convenience of the children with child friendly, easily accessible racks.