- Support parents in their role as primary facilitators and share parenting information for the development of their children.
- Prepare children for the kindergarten. Provide a variety of experiences to promote the holistic development of the children with a curriculum specially framed for this age group.
- Value and implement play as a medium for all aspects of learning.
- Support and appreciate that all the children are different and have unique learning skills.
- Encourage children’s abilities to observe, perceive, explore, investigate, imagine and enquire about things.
- Nurture self discipline in children.
To be the leaders in Pre-school Education imparting knowledge and skills to the learners in a safe and secure environment.
(Separate Tab) Bloomingdale Mission
- Ensure Quality Experience to the learners by providing age appropriate curriculum
- Provide Individual Attention and Affection
- Provide child friendly, Safe and Secure environment
- Assess children’s progress and support to build knowledge
- Enhance Problem Solving, Decision making and Conflict Resolving abilities
- Encourage children to actively participate in the learning process through hands on activities
- Impart Self-help and Intrapersonal skills