About Velammal Educational Trust
The Velammal Educational Trust is a registered non-minority service organisation established in the year 1986 by Shri. M.V. Muthuramalingam. The Trust has over 27 institutions (3 Engineering Colleges and 24 schools) with over 67,000 students under its umbrella. A state-of-the-art Medical college and Hospital at Madurai is underway and will be commissioned in 2013. The watchwords of the Trust are "Dedication, Determination and Distinction".
"To uphold the social values while helping the society to develop technologically and morally by providing education of global standards, thus bringing about emancipation in the society through knowledge and wisdom."
- BLOOMINGDALE – a launch pad for quality education, has exclusive Play school, Day Care and Junior and Senior Kindergarten. At present there are approximately 175 children on roll in Play school and about 200 children in KG.
- The journey of the child at Bloomingdale is for 3 critical years. The emphasis is not on imparting knowledge, but on making the child learning-ready. The skills are imparted through the experiential approach to make learning permanent.
- The central goal of Bloomingdale, in partnership with parents, is to guide children as they begin to lay the foundation for a life of learning. Such a life requires them to be open-minded creative thinkers who are intrinsically motivated and who will continue to question and seek knowledge as they grow and mature, from preschoolers to adults. Because the ages of 2 to 5 years are a crucial time for social development, we feel it is essential for us to provide a climate that will help children become empathetic socially well-adjusted citizens.
- At Bloomingdale, we remain dedicated to our goal and constantly evaluate our services to upscale and offer parents and children a standard of childcare that is second to none.
- When you place your child in our care, you can be confident that they will be cared for by well trained professionals.
- You can trust that your child will benefit from a structured learning environment and the opportunity to socialise from a very young age with their peers.
- But most importantly, you can relax knowing that your child will get the kind of care, love and attention you would like for them whilst they are left in our care.